..Do not let people look down upon you because you are young...

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wrong...

I was wrong.

I have this problem with admitting that. I am wrong.

I don’t like to be wrong. Who does?

I have a problem. A big problem.

Something I am trying to work on though. I know I should just let it go and let the other person be right. Cause they are, in fact, right.

I guess I don’t like to make a fool out of myself.

I don’t like to be a joke.

I mean, I like making them, but I don’t like being one.

When I am wrong I feel so stupid and humiliated.

I don’t like to be proven wrong. I want to be right.

I want to be the one everyone agrees with.

But if I can teach you anything, it is this: that will most likely NEVER be the case!

That’s life. And We just have to tough it up and get over it.

I just need to get over it and admit.

But no one likes to admit things. No matter what it is. You feel so pressured and you make yourself into a spectacle when you are feeling pressured into admitting things.

Especially being wrong. Especially when you are called out and corrected.

I hate it cause I feel like I am being condemned

But in my life I will be wrong more than 10 times. I guarantee it.

Yes, I may be right here and there but I need to get over the fact of being wrong and move on. Everyone is wrong at some point; it’s not just you. And it’s not just me

Just swallow your pride.

And admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment