..Do not let people look down upon you because you are young...

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Give me something to laugh about...

I find it hilarious when I have these so called "haters"! I just have to laugh!
First off I would call "haters" People-with-personal-issues. Or insecure. Or bipolar maybe, because just the other day you so called "hater" wasn't a "hater".
Cause in all reality I didn't do anything. And if I did, it's nothing to hate about- you should talk to me about it. Not throw a hissy-fit and hate me. I mean, geez.

You have nothing better to do I suppose. Whatever floats your boat . Whatever makes you feel better. Cause apparently you need that.
hahaha. It really is quite hilarious and sad all at the same time. Guess I am doing something right...

Oh, you are real cool. *rolls eyes*
Oh you talk about me and spread rumors? SHOCKER!
sounds like a personal problem.
Here is a tip: You gain nothing.

So go ahead. Talk about me. I DARE YOU! Watch me not care :) because if anything I'll get a good laugh in.
And there is nothing I like better than laughing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment