..Do not let people look down upon you because you are young...

Friday, November 5, 2010

insecure...

It seems as though every girl is this. Insecure. In fact, even guys are insecure. We just have different insecurities then them. Either way though, we all have them no matter who says they don't.
You could be the shyest person in school or the big ego guy that everyone feels like slapping. Or maybe you are just in between. It doesn't matter. We all go through this phase. It's all part of growing up, I guess.
I was seriously on the verge of tears late last night when everything came at me ALL.AT.ONCE. Needing to seriously vent, one of my good friends was there to listen. It was good I did. It was all bottled up inside and I just needed to let it out. She was there and could tell something was wrong (even over chat) and listened. She even cheered me up! It was awesome and I love her for it! That's what friends are for! To be there for you when you need someone and can help you look past all your deep insecurities. To help you grow and listen. and help you through the road you take in life. When you are misguided they are their to tell you the right way even if it hurts to be truthful.

I honestly don't know what I would do without friends. Probably go in a little dark corner and not speak a word. (ok, ok so maybe that is a bit dramatic haha) but still, I am so glad I had her that night and I am so glad for all my friends for making me laugh and just being their.

They all make me forget the problems I have and all the stupid insecurities.

No comments:

Post a Comment