..Do not let people look down upon you because you are young...

Monday, November 29, 2010

Learning...

I'm learning.
I'm learning not to care what people think. Who cares if he said she said this! I know its not true. I mean It gets really old when people go around saying someone said this or someone feels this way about you. I'm done with it all! who cares! I don't! All I need to focus on is what God has planned for me and what I need to be doing for Him - Not doing things based on whatever anyone else thinks of you. I'm going to be me no matter what. If you don't like me. Fine. If you do, awesome! Its just a big wad of stress that doesn't need to be added to the to-do-list. I'll wear what I want, be with the people I want to hang out with, talk to the people that talk to me and do my own thing. Its my life after all! Not theirs. They can go worry about themselves. Its really not that big of a deal.
Plus, when we get all caught up in "ohhh he said that" or "OMW SHE SAID THAT???" Things get way out of context. Besides, everyone is worried about themselves anyways. If they talk about you, they obviously don't care about you. Worry about yourself! I guarantee life will be so much better when you don't get caught up on what everyone thinks of you. The only one you should be concerned about is God.

So I encourage you to work on that! I'll be right in the same boat with ya on that one! I have major struggles with that. We can do this right?
Don't care what people think. You know yourself better then them anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment