..Do not let people look down upon you because you are young...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Does she even blog anymore...?

To answer that question, yes I do blog. I just haven't been blogging on this one lately.
Sorry.
I don't know why I don't. I have no life--well Ok, I have a life. Just not the most interesting one. Hmm let's see. Well CHRISTMAS WOO! That was pretty cool, I got a couple things that I am so thankful for. Then I went to a new years eve party and can I just say that was awesome:) and now I am back to school..ugg what a horrible routine. So my school is pretty chill--I can't really complain. But I wish my life was a bit more eventful. I have not been feeling very inspired lately and it could be because I spend my time at home....doing nothing. I know, why do you even read my blog??? hahah. But I will try to stay more on top of this because I do not want to neglect my poor blog.
When it all comes down to it though, I just have a lot on my mind. TONS AND BEYOND. And I am trying to shove it away but I've been doing that... and now it has just completely bursted. I guess I deserved that. huuu....happens to all of us right?

So I will try to get that all worked out. And I will continue blogging-more consistently. In the mean time, maybe you should get a life. Instead of wasting your time reading this. I would imagine so if you are, that you haven't been outside in a couple days. ;)
Seriously get off your butt and do something.
I will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment