..Do not let people look down upon you because you are young...

Sunday, September 5, 2010

something that lasts...

"If nothing lasts forever...will you be my nothing?"

Every girl "awed" and "became fans" of that quote. Even I made it my status once...
Its cute and clever-I'll give it that..
But the more I thought about it and the more I looked at it, I realized that was totally not anything I wanted to have!

nothing.

Who wants to be someone's nothing? NOT ME! I want to be someone's SOMETHING. Their last something. Something that they hold onto for all the days of their life.

A girlfriend is not nothing.
A wife is NOT nothing.
A friend is not nothing.

All those things that are important to us and are not just...nothing...these are SOMETHINGS!

I want to be his something that lasts
because if you think about it...being his nothing doesnt even last in time. Nothing cant last forever! But something can last!

And if you had a boyfriend I HIGHLY doubt you would call him nothing infact he would probably be more than just something to you! And when you think about your future husband?

"yeah...that's nothing!" If you told me that I'd think you were crazy( and slightly mental) !!


So what I am trying to say is that i would have to disagree with the quote because its like giving up! You are saying you will be satisfied with nothing!

Well I am not backing down! I want to find my something that lasts...

No comments:

Post a Comment