..Do not let people look down upon you because you are young...

Friday, October 15, 2010

Better left unsaid...

There are many things I'd like to tell people.

Some really awesome things, some not so nice things, and some just little things.

No matter what it is, I always end up keeping it to myself; all bottled up in my head. Some may say, "Why do you do that?" but I guess I feel like some thing are better left unheard.

Don't get me wrong, there are days I just want to get in their face and say it. but...I don't. It's frustrating and aggravating! You would think I'd be good at telling people how it is or how I really feel but I DON'T. I can see it happening in my head and then I say to my self "No, don't do that. You will just look stupid or cause more drama."

Another reason of why I don't is because, I can't hold a grudge for more than an hour (prob. even less). Yeah. Great. wonderful-woohoo. yeah, no. You may think it is fine and dandy that I am able to do that but, there comes a point where I feel like screaming "NO MORE!" I don't like people running over me like an old carpet that says "welcome".

I always say, "No, you are not doing this again. You are going to stand up for yourself and tell them you can't be their friend!" Like that changes anything. *rolls eyes* I may be all high and mighty then but you wait a good 30 min and I'll say, "It's all good-no biggy." As you can see, I get very annoyed with myself sometimes.


I mean, sometimes I think it's good that I can-I live a more peaceful life but that doesn't mean it doesn't go away-it's all still there inside of me. I do think some things really don't need to be said and some things you do need to keep to yourself because it really shouldn't be that big of a deal. I suppose this is what this blog is for- my feelings and thoughts but I guess what I am trying to say is that I am trying to figure out (and learn) that either things need to be said or if-

they are better left unsaid...





No comments:

Post a Comment