..Do not let people look down upon you because you are young...

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The best love story...

This is going to sound crazy but,

I wish Jesus didn’t have to die!

WHAT?!?!?! Gasp!

CHILL. I will explain myself- Of course.

You see I am so thankful and grateful that He did that and I feel so honored and yes i know He rose again but I got to ask myself: Why me? Why did someone SO completely beyond perfect die for me? For us?

I don’t feel worthy enough of that! I mean the Son of God coming down and killing Himself for me! Going through all that horrible pain for us! I wish there was another way so God didn’t have to send His Son to be killed. I know, I know there isn’t another way. I am not crazy. I just don’t feel good enough for that.

Truth? I am not-we aren’t. But He loves us SOOOO FLIPPIN much that He would do that. It was like an everlasting love letter to all of us. God saying we were to die for. Crazy isn’t? it just blows my mind sometimes! Because I am just like “AGGG I don’t deserve this!” Then other times I am so thankful and happy that He did. I want to scream and go crazy!

I just think it is amazing and the best love story anyone could ever tell. THE BEST. It’s a love letter to you and you and you…and me!

And I couldn’t be more honored! No boy could ever out beat this! Not even close!

No comments:

Post a Comment