..Do not let people look down upon you because you are young...

Saturday, October 9, 2010

not everyone likes someone...

“everyone always likes someone.”

Hm. I would have to disagree with that. I don’t like anyone-honest. I know, I know, crazy right? I mean I usually do! But nope! No crushes no….nothing. Depressing? Maybe, but in a way its nice.

The pressure of liking someone at this age is kind of wild-who do you like? Does he or she like you? Why do you like them? Question after question is made when you tell them who you like at that time and even before you tell them there is more pressure- please tell me! I promise to keep it a secret! You love me, so tell me! COME ON PLEASEEEEEEE!!!!

It almost becomes unbearable.

Lucky for me though, all I have to say is “no.” Because truth is…I don’t like anyone! Sometimes it can be a litte boring but other times it is actually kind of nice. Less drama can always put you in a brighter mood!

I mean you could always lie and say “no”, even when you do but…as I said before the truth always comes out. That also means that (sometimes) although your close buddy may keep it a secret for a little while …the truth will be out and your crush will know. AWKWARD.

Anyways, I think it really is possible not to like anyone; whether it is because you’re not worried about it or there is no guy or girl to really like. Fewer choices can keep you from liking someone-(or becoming desperate, but that’s another time, another blog post. haha )

So, false. Not everyone has to be liking someone. Don’t be worried about liking someone or who likes you! Enjoy the single life! You might see life a little differently when you aren't so caught up in the “who-likes-who world” haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment