..Do not let people look down upon you because you are young...

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My friends are my friends...

My friends mean a lot to me and I value them very much. Which means I can become very protective of them. Which is basically it. Defensive.

I get defensive when I over hear someone talking about one of my friends or if I find out someone is being a total jerk to them. Thats when I get mad and feel like totally hurting the person who did it and I always try and defend my friends because I know I would want them to do the same for me.

I will stick up for them and I will not just pretend like something isn't happening cause that's a crappy friend when you act like someone isn't saying crap about them. Yes, eyes will be on you when you stand up for someone but if you dont then you arent being a friend-you are just "playing cool" and frankly that's far from cool. Friends are friends- there is no in between. You either are their friend or not.

Believe me though, sometimes I wish we could all get along but there comes a time when you must realize that they are your friends and so you need to be a true friend to them no matter how many times they mess up or hurt you. You should be the good friend and stick up for them.

My friends are valuable to me and are so flippin amazing so don't mess with them. Don't waste your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment