..Do not let people look down upon you because you are young...

Friday, October 22, 2010

Oh Facebook(and the people who are on it)...

It's official-every teenager spends way too much time...on Facebook. Socializing has become more than just small talk. It's called "stalker 101" and no, don't lie-we all do it! But you see, when people put pictures up on Facebook...they obviously want you to see them. DUH! So I am just doing what they want me to do-which is look at their pictures!

butttttt...(of course haha) There are some things on Facebook that annoy the crap out of me.

So allow me to tell you :) haha

1. Those little side things that say "write on their wall" or "do you know this person?": No I don't want to write on their wall and if I did I WOULD! and ok, Facebook what makes you think I know some 40 year old mexican that lives in Canada? How they came up with that is beyond me.haha

2. the thing that says "what's on your mind?": yeah because I am really going to plaster everyone's news feed with my thoughts and feelings. I am beginning to think they want people to stalk you-like that was their goal all along. sneaky Facebook...real sneaky.

3. Facebook chats. You really need, and I mean exceedingly-need to work on your chats: This is where I really think they want you to become stalkers. They are lame on the chats so it makes you have to convert to writing on their wall....where everyone can see. *rolls eyes* So much for a social site.not.

4. Ok...why is there a like button for YOUR status-as in why are you able to like your own status???: That is kind of egoistic. Oh you are so cool-likin your status! WOOHOO. Really? don't flatter yourself. haha. Yeah, facebook good job-making the world a more vain place one like at a time.

5. This isn't Facebook's fault but it's so annoying when people say "new pictures! Comment!!!!!! heart :) :D" : did you really just make that your status? like, your joking right? That is no way to get a compliment! If anything, that makes people not want to do that or compliment your pictures out of pity because they realize how insecure you are! Plus, you really don't need someone complimenting your pictures every single day-the best ones are in person.

6. Again, with the people on facebook, Profile picture comments: "aww so cute! You are gorgeous :) " " EW I hate this picture! I am not pretty at all!!".... : Um...hello? Is there a brain up there?? WHY IS IT YOUR PROFILE PICTURE THEN???? If you don't like it, then you don't put it as your profile picture-the first picture people see. common sense DUH! That is seriously so annoying. I want to be like "ok." or "yeah." and then wish I could see their face when they saw my comment because they were expecting me to say, "aww no! You are so gorgeous!!" haha just say thank you and get over yourself.


7. "It's Facebook official": Why is it that just because you saw it on facebook it makes you think you know everything about it? Didn't your parents teach you to not believe everything that is on the internet? Do you know how many people screw around on that? Heck, everyone is married to their best friend on Facebook! haha. Don't think you know the whole story just because you saw one line or two on Facebook. Again though, it's called Facebook not "Put-everything-I am-thinking-and-talk-about-everything-just-like-it's-my-diary book". So if you don't want everyone knowing about your personal life, don't put it on facebook. It's the basics of stalking.

8. "Full name initial Heart I love him/her" statuses: You are what 13? please-just because you think you are in love with him or her does not mean you have to make it part of your status every single time. I am always caught off guard when I read "I broke my arm :( and I had to get a cast! heart P.R.T!!" (fyi: not a real name ) I am like what the heck?? is that on your cast or something? Did you mean to write R.I.P??? It's crazy! You can say it once,if that, it's still a bit annoying but please keep your hormonal issues to yourself.

9. Your name: "name IHATEMYLIFE last name" : um...what? I am sorry but I don't know anyone with that name! *delete* hahaha and you wonder why....well maybe you should actually put your real name on facebook! what are we 6? and you hate your life? really? really? yeah, ok Mr. Mood Swing. we will see in about a week how you feel about life.

10. Last but not least- you are in 5th grade and it says you were born in "1995": There is a reason for why you are too young to be on Facebook. cough cough-stalker zone-cough cough. We all know your are like 10 so go back to Webkinz.com!! and you can't fool us with the whole " I look young for my age" yeah,that doesn't work.


well there you have it! Those are the things about facebook that can get real annoying. I hope this was at least a tad entertaining to read haha!

ps. I really need a life haha. Im posting about facebook now! WHAT HAVE I COME TO??

No comments:

Post a Comment