..Do not let people look down upon you because you are young...

Monday, October 11, 2010

"These are a few of my favorite things!"...

I like chocolate, but not just any chocolate-DARK chocolate

I like fall and the colors the leaves turn....and the fresh air

I like hugs...hugs are always great but not the crappy side ones- a real hug.

I like to laugh....ok I love to laugh....a day without laughter is a day wasted.

I like letters and notes written to me...sometimes I think that's the best way to say things

I like ice cream...it can always put me in a good mood :)

I like movies...so much i want to be in them...action and cute love stories are my fav :)

I like being around people...people i have so much fun with

I like upbeat music and songs with great lyrics

I like to travel...experience is the best way to learn i think

I like to read...i could read all night and never put the book down

I like to act....it's my passion

I like it when people talk to me first...I dont know...it makes me think they really do want to talk to me

I like the warmth of the sun, the feeling you get when your in an awesome mood, a cold soda, a good song, and thinking back to the awesome memories I have.


I like my life...no matter what ups and downs come along :)

No comments:

Post a Comment