..Do not let people look down upon you because you are young...

Saturday, October 9, 2010

truth...

In high school you are almost guaranteed drama. It is just the way it works! Why we all cant get along is beyond me! Maybe because it makes school not as boring or maybe we all just haven’t figured out who we are and we all just need to grow up.

ONE (because there are many) of the worst feelings to get is when you find out someone has been lying to you the whole time and you end up looking like the fish who fell for the bate on the fishing hook! Everything they told you is a complete lie no matter how you sliced it. Don’t you just want to hit yourself with something and say “WOW STUPID!” ? I do.

Sometimes I wish I would find out if things were true or not before I just hop onto the naive train. I hate it when I find out someone lies to me. They lost my trust and now I have to question everything they say. That doesn’t sound like a good friendship to me.

Friends have each others back no matter what and are always real with you . Their not a true friend if you only find them lying to you. It’s even worse when they tell you things people are saying about you-and its COMPLETELY not true! All along you feel like crap and your self esteem goes to a low point. Maybe their just trying to not loose you or they just want you to be their friend but when it all comes down to it-the truth comes out. When that happens everything blows up and you possibly loose a friendship.

We all hate being lied to-that’s just a fact, but we can decide who is and who isn’t your true friend. True friends- even the name has the truth in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment