..Do not let people look down upon you because you are young...

Monday, September 20, 2010

assume...

One of the most frustrating things to happen to me is to be accused for something you never did.

You did this or you said that.

All of it is….false accusations.

You can’t assume things about people or assume they do this just because people say that they did.

I always get accused or people assume things. Like people assume I like someone just because I did this or they THINK I do. It’s absolutely annoying and I highly dislike it. I would rather people ask me personally then go off and tell someone that. Then everyone thinks it’s true and they all label me. And it ruins a great friendship.

No. they don’t ask me

No. they don’t bother to think “Hey, maybe that is just a rumor.”

No…they just assume and accuse.

Or when they think I’m flirty? Oh please you should know that I laugh at EVERYTHING. Legit. I love to laugh and I think tons of things are funny. So if I laugh at something it’s because I really do think it’s funny. Its not that hard to wrap your head around.

People think I am lying when I get accused of stuff because I become so defensive. But that is not the case at all; I just want to get the point across and for people to stop whispering about me. I want to get the chance to explain myself.

Why does everything in high school have to be such a big deal? Why does there have to be drama?

“because life isn’t fair”

It’s what I always get told when I ask these questions and it sucks. Completely sucks, because I really do care too much of what people think of me. I need to stop. I really, really need to quit it.

This always seems to be the biggest problem for me and it might just be because I am a teenager. But I am not just a teenager. I am girl. A human being who is trying to juggle God, school, family, friends, and a life all at the same time. Its hard. Things get to me to me easily. Sometimes I become hard and harsh and make it seem like I hate every boy on the face of the planet. But maybe that’s because I don’t want people to assume or accuse me of things that are totally not true. But I have to learn that this will never cease. What will cease is my crazy ,whack hormones that are causing me to care too much.

Don’t care what others think. What makes you assume their opinion matters?

No comments:

Post a Comment