..Do not let people look down upon you because you are young...

Thursday, September 2, 2010

can I get that NOT in writing please?

We girls have seen it all…

“you are cute”

“I like everything about you!”

“yeah but you are gorgeous!”

“babe!”

“hun!”

“I think you’re beautiful J

“I think its kinda sexy : )”

and the most heartbreaking?

“I love you”

Boys say it all the time…that is in a text message!

And sometimes I ask myself why do they do this if they cant even talk to me in person?

Think about it. Boys would be so amazing if they ACTUALLY act the same in person as they do over text!

I mean if you really liked the girl you would have the guts to even say "hi" in person or maybe a slight smile..? Ignoring her or pretending she doesn’t exist is not exactly the key to winning her heart!

So what do we do about it? I mean I’m a strong believer for guys pursuing girls so don’t you dare be the one making the calls. Let him sweat it out.

Now I don’t think we should be playing hard to get because when you play games with your heart no one wins, but you shouldn’t exactly make it easy for him either.


Me? well I don’t believe a word they say unless they decide to man up and actually tell me in person what they think because a guy can be anything over text but you learn what they really are in person…

Because your dating the guy not the text messages!

No comments:

Post a Comment