..Do not let people look down upon you because you are young...

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Give me faith...

Has God ever told you something that is all-around hard to grasp?

You know the kind that you even almost question to yourself because you think you are going a little too crazy? The kind that you think “Wow I am not even 50 yet and I am already loosing my mind!”?

Yeah. Those.

That’s pretty much what I have been thinking these past few months. God told me something and at first I wasn’t even sure if it was Him or some crazy messed up dream! But these past few months its like God has been YELLING AT ME to get me to believe and understand what He is telling me.

Everywhere I go It comes to my head-it comes back or its answered when I ask “Is it true?” Even when I read the bible it is answered for me. At first I thought “Nah…Ill let it be.” But then after verses and dreams and even my friends saying things it makes me go “Um. Ok God what are you trying to tell me?” I found that there was no escaping it.

All I can do is sit back in pure awe and think of why God could possibly be telling me this. I mean I literally sound crazy to myself when I say it out loud but I mean it is God and He can do anything beyond all measures so It shouldn’t be that hard to think God would be telling me this.

Why would He be telling me this? Why now? What good is it to know something that isn’t happening anytime soon? Why? WHY? WHY? Is all I can ask myself. It’s the thing that keeps me up at night.

And to be honest, I am bit scared. ACTUALLY I am terrified. But I think God is trying to teach me something or keep me from doing something. Its where He is telling me to have faith in Him and know that He has it all taken care for me. I need to have an audacious faith. Give.Me.Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment