..Do not let people look down upon you because you are young...

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Quit blaming our attitudes on pms...

Ok so I don’t know about you but its like at our school, all the boys decide that if we aren’t “in the best mood” aka FLIRTY that we are on our periods.

WHAT THE HECK??

I wonder if they have ever just thought for a moment that maybe we don’t want to be hanging all over you MAYBE just maybe we are grossed out by you and want nothing to do with you.

The nerve they have to even say that!

Its so annoying and somewhat insulting! Its like why don’t you try going through what we go through and see if you would be in a good mood!

Half the time they are wrong though, its just they are so immature and perverted and well sometimes I ask myself..

Will they ever grow up…???

Well atleast this year boys wont be my concern this year. Sure ill want to possibly murder them or stab them..or something like that haha but I wont be anywhere attracted to them…atleast these ones….

oh goodness…

This shall be an interesting year…enjoy the ride! Its gonna be a long one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment