..Do not let people look down upon you because you are young...

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So I am writing a book (in case you didn't know)...

So I am writing a book and when I started out I thought:
“Ok I’ll just write a bit and then I will get tired of it and move on to something else”

Because that is what I always do but of course this time it doesn’t happen. I first asked one of my friends if the story sounded interesting to her and if I should even write it. She said yes and that I have to and that she would have to read it so I went along with that and started writing the first chapter…

Little did I know that after showing it to one of my other friends, that she would become obsessed and beg me to write the next chapter! It’s exciting and it makes me feel really confident with my writing when someone obsesses over it like a Twilight crazed fan but I never thought EVERYONE would find out about it. It was suppose to be just a little story I kept to myself.

So as a writer I feel like there is tons of pressure on me; I want my story to be good and for people to like it. I want the chapters to flow well and make sense. I want it to be a page turner. Now I know books take years to write so, so far this is only a rough draft. It is just a lot to take in sometimes. I know it might not seem like a lot to you but for me-it is. Though, It is nice to know a couple people like it so far :) it motivates me to write more!

I have always loved to write-words just came to me but now I think I have a new found passion for it! Let’s see where this will take me! I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment