..Do not let people look down upon you because you are young...

Monday, September 20, 2010

My pet peeves...

So considering that this is my blog I thought it would be a good a idea to blog about my pet peeves.

*I suggest you take notes ;)*

1. When people say “k”

2. when people interrupt me.

3. that slurping sound that people make when they swallow their drink

4. when people lie to me

5. the screeching sound when the fork hits the plate

6. when people run off and leave me

7. when people see me cry

8. when people tell me how hot my sister is (yes she is gorgeous but you are a pervert)

9. when people make obnoxious noises with there lips

10.when guys make that weird grunting breathing sound

11. when people assume.

12. when people put their fingers in their mouth

13. when people bash on other churches( we are all going for the same thing there is no competition)

14. when people pick at their toes (EW!)

15. when people randomly ignore you

16. when people believe rumors about me.

17. when people call me perfect.

18. when people call me stupid ( or blonde)

19. taking a sip of my drink without asking

20. calling me a cougar (and not joking)

21. people who cant keep secrets.

22. when people ask me questions as if there were investigating me

That is all I can think of right now. I know you are probably like wow Madison . But I am sure you have many, and if you look on the list you might find that most people don’t like that stuff. These things annoy me or gross me out. They are…things…you shouldn’t do around me. Or at least …try haha

No comments:

Post a Comment